Local Nets of interest to BEARS
- BEARS Traffic Net - Sun thru Fri, 9:15 PM on the 145.110 - PL77, all checkins welcome, with or without traffic. Net Manager, Rusty Hack NM1K
- Manchester Emcomm net, Tues & Thurs at 7pm. 145.330 repeater. Net Manager, Ray Gagnon, KB1JJX
- Vernon Emcomm net, Tues. at 7PM, 145.110 - PL77. Net Manager, Richard Phelps, K1SW
- ARES Region 3 net, Monday 8pm, 147.345. Net Manager, Richard Claing, W1RGC. For all hams in and of the 41 towns in Region 3. NOTE: net may use EDH or other alternate repeaters.
- Connecticut ARES Regional nets - click HERE for latest list
- Skywarn Weather Net - click HERE for latest list
- NARL INFO net, Thursdays at 7:30 pm on 145.450. Net Manager Steve Ewald, WV1X
- NTS Traffic nets - click HERE for latest list NOTE: Nutmeg net moved to Bristol repeater except for Wednesday night.
- Assorted large area linked repeater nets and packet info - click HERE
Explanation: All frequencies are in Megaherz. A + or - sign indicates a 600KHz repeater offset for 2 meter repeaters. You should listen on the listed frequency, but shift up or down as indicated when transmitting. PL refers to Motorola's "Private Line," which in other brands of radios are designated as "Tone" or "CTCSS" or "Tone Encode/Decode".